Monday, September 15

Disturbed

I guess it's about time I let everyone in on my sickness. It has overwhelmed my life. I don't think I'll finish school this semester, but more importantly I don't know about getting better. I've had about all the medicine, rest, and liquids I can stand, but my head still feels the same. I have distatste for everything I used to like (drinking, smoking, eating, etc.). I'm constantly confused, and easily distracted, and by nothing at all. I think I know what it feels like to lose your mind, I just hope I can get it back (soon!).

Of course, there are plenty more symptoms, but I won't bore you with that now. Rather, I'd like to say I also have Poison Ivy, again; now, it's on my face.

As if I needed anything else, I also had an erie car wreck. It was one day before the 1 year anniversary of my last wreck (9/5/03 - 9/6/02). The erie part is that it was the same spot on the car: front right bumper and lights. The estimate guys where blown away that I could guess such exact figures (a girl, and without a computer).


Anyway, what else...oh yeah, the non-seizure. Although I did blackout, I woke up to convulsions, so that's all it was: convulsions, not a seizure. I must argue this becuase although I was conscious, I did not feel like I was in my body at all, much less in control.

Because that's how I feel most of the time: not like myself. So, I better get back to decisions (about school) and research (on diseases).

ojala, buena suerte!

No comments: