Monday, September 22

Are we there yet?

It all comes down to Tuesday, tomorrow...

The results from my specialized Thyroid tests (anti-micromal antibodies and anti-thyroglobulin/thyroid peroxidase) should have arrived. If these tests give me an answer, maybe I can go back to school this semester. If not, more tests...

Without any relief (for over 2 weeks), I am still stunned at the inability of doctors to listen. Every time I see a doctor, I give them more symptoms. You'd think with such a long list, the diagnosis would be easier. (yet not!) I am at my wits end. I've done all the research I can - my head hurts to read. I think I know what's wrong, and I hope these tests finally prove it.

wish me luck - buena suerte!

For now, I'll remain dizzy, weak, nauseous, fatigued, confused, incapable of deep thought or memory, and miserable....And those are just my usual symptoms. Sometimes it gets worse, like with a ringing in my ears. No matter how still or quite I can be, my head and ears will not be still or quite. No fair!

If only I could drive, I'll feel so much better. Well, at least the poison ivy is almost gone; I'll be able to work in my yard again. Driving or gardening may not give me relief, but these are two things I enjoy most - without them life sux! They make me feel better than the doctors.

No comments: